Testfootage mit HIT Celere18.5mm auf Red Epic-W Helium 8K:
ABT cine – SpeedMount Mk2 EF DSMC2
As a dealer and distributor for professional cine equipment, ABT cine started more than two years ago the development of the SpeedMount PL DSMC2 as a solution to adapt full frame lenses to the RED DSMC2 Helium / Gemini or Dragon sensor while gaining nearly one stop of light.
- The SpeedMount reduces the full frame (43.3mm) image circle to S35 format (x0.72) while speeding up the lens for nearly one f-stop.
- The new image circle covers 7K WS / 7K HD Helium, 5K WS / 5K HD Dragon and 4k Gemini
- Electronic iris and focus control for Canon EF lenses using RED’s original electronics.
- Positive lock to securely mount your lenses.
- Original RED VV OLPF with custom holder included (you can choose between RED’s „Skin Tone / Highlight“, „Standard“ and „Low Light“).
- No modifications to your DSMC2 camera needed. Easy to swap with your regular DSMC2 mounts and OLPFs.
- Some lenses will not work due to there protruding rear lens element. Please print the test file 1:1 on your printer to check your lenses.
- Compatible to all DSMC2 cameras except DSMC2 Dragon Mg and DSMC2 Dragon CF.
- Black anodized aluminium body.
Print without scaling on your printer: Lens rear clearance test file
Read more in our blog: https://store-abt.de/speedmount-for-red-dsmc2/